Other Motoring Offences
| Print this page
Here at Cartwright King, we have a top quality team of solicitors and barristers who specialise in motoring law.
We have a proven track record for:
- Protecting the driving licences of new drivers – New drivers are much more vulnerable as they are subject to much harsher legislation.
- Successfully arguing the early return of licences for disqualified drivers.
We also deal with the full spectrum of motoring offences:
- Driving without insurance and other relevant documents
- Driving whilst using a mobile phone
- Driving whilst disqualified
More often than not, these offences can lead to a disqualification, but in some case there are specialist legal arguments that can keep you on the road. As soon as you receive notification of any of these proceedings, contact us for our specialist help.
To meet our Road Transport Law team, click on the Road Transport option to the left.